Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas lights

It took a long time for Elias to get ready for bed tonight because he decided to have a dance party in the bathroom after his bath. He has been in an exceptionally good mood today and I enjoyed his crazy dancing quite a bit.

It was dark on the way home from preschool today. I drove past some big houses with impressive Christmas light displays so that Elias could see them. After passing one particularly impressive house Elias breathed "Wow!" and then said "This world is really beautiful." After that he told Harry and me that Portland didn't exist before he was born. Apparently there was nothing until Elias came into being. It's been a pretty good night all around.

2 comments:

Mormor said...

He sure looks like Kai in this picture!

Devyn said...

Yes, especially in this pose with the underoos on. I think I saw Kai do this when we were in NJ in July.